Newapp: Secreto por Androido

when done, come back and post the new repo link

Fine! Should we release a new version with these changes?

not needed :slight_smile:

I understood everything, Thank you!

Done.

Done secreto - update urls (c49a8ca4) Ā· Commits Ā· F-Droid / Data Ā· GitLab

1 Like

By the way, is it normal that the application icon is visible only in the client, but the gray f-droid icon is displayed on the website?

found the issue, the folder name has an extra space: Sekreto_android/fastlane/metadata/android/en-US/images at f2e603c524d5e0932f61d065e9e5b1dcf7391842 - 1010/Sekreto_android - Disroot Forgejo: Brace yourself, merge conflicts ahead.

the icon is there but not in the proper path https://f-droid.org/repo/com.example.secreto/images%20/icon_7UZBUolPwe7Wae2GdZQjVmziHNIbRb2-eKLrjdFwrts=.png

Does the client ignore this space?

The client and website are separate in the way they work. Will open an issue for website as needed.

but, that path needs to be fixed :slight_smile:

Replace

com.example.secreto/images /

On

com.example.secreto/images/

Did I understand correctly?

go to Sekreto_android/fastlane/metadata/android/en-US at master - 1010/Sekreto_android - Disroot Forgejo: Brace yourself, merge conflicts ahead.

press images

look at browser input field

that %20 at the end is the problem

/PS: Itā€™s hard to describe a space when the whole page is full of spaces :slight_smile:

Are changes to the fastlane catalog automatically picked up or will your intervention be required?

I wonā€™t be able to send PR now, because thereā€™s nothing nearby except my smartphone. Iā€™ll try to do this tomorrowā€¦

Afaik, the change will be applied with the next app update anyway

Ok! Created a pull request.

Version 1.0.2 has been released. Letā€™s see if everything updates normally :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Certainly!

Alternatives to GitLab for include clause:

1. GitHub
  2. Bitbucket
  3. Self-hosted Git server
  4. Other version control systems like Mercurial or Subversion

GitHub

This is a terrible choice for free app developers, but usually the easiestā€¦

If considering an alternative to the current gitlab (off-the-shelf service), I personally would choose codeberg, which runs on forgejo. And I would choose forgejo for Self-hosted. But obviously, this requires a server, which requires funds and time to maintainā€¦

1 Like

Nothing yetā€¦ :neutral_face:

Looks like it has not been picked up, will fix asap

/LE: ah. missed this part

The application will be renamed from secreto to sekreto

will need bigger changes, brb