Newapp: Secreto por Androido

Are there any other ways to create an include clause other than gitlab??? Gitlab uses cloudflare by default, and this crap in turn does not allow those who use the tor network to register. I spent ALL DAY yesterday trying to register but nothing worked.

3 Likes

post here, link to source repo, recipe, etc

2 Likes

I only have a link to the repository :cry:

1 Like

Are you the author?

No, I have nothing to do with the project

Can you at least open an issue there Issues - 1010/secreto_android - Disroot Forgejo: Brace yourself, merge conflicts ahead. and ask them if they agree with the inclusion?

ref: Inclusion Policy | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository

If they do, they need to add a folder structure for stuff: Fastlane file structure ($1895688) · Snippets · GitLab

No, they don’t mind. I’ll try to create a Fastlane file structure and send it to the developers. I’ll write when I finish.

Great, but we want to see this in an actual issue here: Issues - 1010/secreto_android - Disroot Forgejo: Brace yourself, merge conflicts ahead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this draft recipe metadata/com.example.secreto.yml

License: Unknown

AutoName: Sekreto

RepoType: git
Repo: https://git.disroot.org/1010/secreto_android.git
Binaries: https://git.disroot.org/1010/secreto_android/releases/download/%v/app-release.apk

Builds:
  - versionName: '1.0'
    versionCode: 1
    commit: 37f2a6539d45d38fa79f3d287d08398149a30f87
    subdir: app
    sudo:
      - apt-get update
      - apt-get install -y openjdk-17-jdk-headless
      - update-java-alternatives -a
    gradle:
      - yes

AllowedAPKSigningKeys: 66b6be1675b6b1131093e4bacd510187c75dd38bb134ae39fac438163d47c147

AutoUpdateMode: Version
UpdateCheckMode: Tags
CurrentVersion: '1.0'
CurrentVersionCode: 1

…builds fine and it’s even reproducible :tada:

report: Pithus report for Sekreto - com.example.secreto

1 Like

So, I created an issue. We need to wait for an answer…

I think I was able to add the Fastlane structure. Can you check if I did everything correctly?

I don’t have the required app icon to add to images, but I’ll let the developer know to add it.

In https://git.disroot.org/Nala/secreto_android/src/branch/fastlane/fastlane/metadata/android please add an en-US folder since it’s used as a fallback for those that are NOT using Esperanto or Russian

So, translate the description and summary to English and mention that the app is only available in those languages (no need for pictures since you can’t make them in English at the moment) but do add icon.

for icon, convert this webp secreto_android/app/src/main/res/mipmap-xxxhdpi/ic_logo.webp at fastlane - Nala/secreto_android - Disroot Forgejo: Brace yourself, merge conflicts ahead. to PNG and put it in https://git.disroot.org/Nala/secreto_android/src/branch/fastlane/fastlane/metadata/android/en-US/images/icon.png

you added fastlane to your fork, after fixing those above, open a Pull Request with that to integrate it in Pull Requests - 1010/secreto_android - Disroot Forgejo: Brace yourself, merge conflicts ahead.

in #2 - Aldoni la aplikaĵon en F-Droid - 1010/secreto_android - Disroot Forgejo: Brace yourself, merge conflicts ahead. you can link to this thread :wink:

It seems the author REALLY didn’t like the idea of adding descriptions and screenshots in English! I hope English was just a recommendation and not a requirement…

1 Like

at least a note “App only in…” ?

Note “The application is only in Esperanto and Russian”? I doubt that hi will ignore other languages, and if the application receives translations, then this note may become larger than the description itself…

Maybe just add the line “English is not supported” to full_description.txt?

1 Like

yes, that’s good enough imho

Currently only two languages are supported, but as we add translations, we will have to edit the files each time and add a supported language.

On the other hand, we are adding only one row, which will not change.

The second option, in my opinion, is more logical and concise. I’ll probably use that one.

my locale is not English, so mentioning “English” is rather odd.

it’s more efficient to list what IS supported than what IS NOT :stuck_out_tongue:

Check it one last time. If everything is fine, then I send RP and go to bed)

you forgot to push? :slight_smile: