Known Repositories

repo

Which ones? Did you enable old index ? if YES that brought this error to light, disable old index, remove (NOT disable) repos, re-add them.

Also, enabling old index will trigger this bug until every repo updates fdroidserver.

I’m confused.… I thought enabling Old Index was the workaround until everything is the current server version.

Anyway, enabling/disabling hardly makes a difference. (I get nearly same amount of errors.) The only way to solve from client-side is to re-add⁉️ That’s kludgy, @ best, no?

It was, but we hit another bug. There’s an explanation in https://f-droid.org/en/2018/05/04/this-week-in-fdroid-w18.html#whats-happening-in-f-droid

That’s annoying. I guess I’m getting hit w/ the mentioned timezone bug. Does anyone have a rundown of which servers (besides F-Droid itself.… those can be deleted/readded⁉️) are updated, so I can selectively delete/readd?

At least GuardianProject repos.

Monerujo (source code) has a repo located here : https://f-droid.monerujo.io/

The repos for Tachiyomi have changed, see the discussion here for the future. The URL also changed.

The archive repo is down.

Info updated in the first post :wink:

Hi, @rfc2822 Unofficial Firefox F-Droid repo is down.:sob: Will it reopen?

It’s not down from here. How do you determine it to be down?

Oh, I’m sorry. It’s my fault.

Added Nanodroid repo, which is used by many people for no google apps, and its alternatives. Being used by me for a long time now.

@vdbhb59 I don’t want to step on your toes, but this wikipage has been listed alphabetically, so your Nanodroid listing should be moved down the list. I really appreciate you adding the listing, though. :bowing_man:

@TPS
Thanks mate. Sincere apologies for the mistake caused. Have corrected it now. :slight_smile:

split this topic #54

2 posts were split to a new topic: Any known app for F-Droid forum, for mobile?

That’s Umbrella repo. I mean alt.