Suddenly, many "Unknown application"s!? 🤔

Did I do this, & so can I fix it? (F-Droid’s own description is missing, too, as y’all may notice.) Or did something fundamental break elseplace?

1 Like

I can confirm I get the same results if I search for “unknown”.

1 Like

Ok, it isn’t just me losing it! :relieved: I guess the current canonical issue is

Ping @Hans.…

I also noticed all the “unknown” apps have the set antifeature.

Many “known” apps have that, too (e.g., Aria2Android (open source) | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository), so I do think that’s entirely independent.

1 Like

@anon99929151 So, you might’ve been partiality correct! Since the set annoyance is solved, I’ve many fewer (but still some) apps that’re unknown.

Unfortunately, F-Droid is still 1 of them, & whatever’s happening is affecting its ability to recognize the suggested/latest version. I just had to force it to update itself to v1.4 release, which wasn’t suggested until after I upgraded it!

I only see 3 apps: SoftSound, DeviceLocator and Pix-ArtMessenger, these use Fastlane, hence a glitch in the connection on publish time (eg. build server could not pull Summary&Description) will have this effect

1 Like

@Licaon_Kter I’ve got 6, which includes your list, F-Droid itself (as mentioned above), InventoryGUIMobile, & Netto from @j2ghz’s repo.

And you’ve updated the repos in the last 4 hours?

1 Like

I just updated repositories and got the same 3 + InventoryGUI

1 Like

@Licaon_Kter Yes, & my list still remains.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.