I upgraded to 0.103* and it was completely unusable. I had to downgrade to the awesome 0.102.3. Please don't destroy the quite good user experience. I really like the efficient UI of 0.102.3. The new UI lacks many great features and the user experience is disturbing, poor and time consuming.
- In 0.102 I could see what applications are under F-Droid's control. I can't find that in 0.103. This is a deal breaker. It makes the interface a lot less usable.
- The new screens are disturbing and I can't find new stuff, because "What's New" and "Recently Updated" are mixed to a mess. "What's New" was an efficient way to find new stuff. Now this is spammed with all the updates of apps. When I decide once, that an app is not for me, I won't change my mind with the next update. So I don't like to be bothered with it again and again.
- The list style in 0.102 is very nice. The disturbing Windows 8 look of 0.103 is a complete disaster.
- The "Update" screen of 0.102 became hidden in a strange way with the 0.103 update.
- Icons never load in 0.103, except for the first couple of apps
- With 0.103 F-Droid started to download 1,42 GB of data within a few days. Why? (This stopped after returning to 0.102)
Please go back to the 0.102 interface. You can improve this. E.g. the "F-Droid" text in the top left corner could be replaced by a search box.