Known Repositories

I’m not sure who, but thanks to whoever just tweaked the F-Droid nightly repo: both apps just updated to latest w/o incident. :man_bowing:t5:

Ungoogled chromium repository gives 403 Forbidden

I added Antox repo and Ltt.rs repo.

1 Like

It’s normal, it’s not meant to be browsed via your usual browser. Try to add it in your F-Droid client instead (Settings → Repositories → + → put the link into the “Repository address” field) and synchronize all the repos, and that’s it, you’ll see the ungoogled apps in your F-Droid client.

2 Likes

I received notification that there were 2 changes someplace on this wiki (by @buenalabs & @NicoAlt) since I last logged in, but the list has grown so much I can’t tell what they are. Could it be possible, that whenever 1 edits the wiki, they also post a summary of what they did here? TIA!

2 Likes

Hi @TPS

Sorry, I forgot exactly what I changed. I probably just corrected a minor typo.

1 Like

Hi. This is my first post and first of all, many thanks for creating F-Droid.

I just added the repo for my Signal fork Molly.

1 Like

Did you get permission from Moxie to use their servers?

I’ve never explicitly asked about the servers, but I told him about my fork. He replied that he would have no problem with it, although he felt that it was very difficult to do – the password hard lock – and that it would require too much effort from my side to maintain it, which is definitely true :smile:

It was announced two months ago, with no complaints so far. Let me say there’s no business behind Molly, just my wish for better endpoint security in Signal.

https://gitlab.com/TheCapsLock/fdroid-patched-apps/raw/master/fdroid/repo?fingerprint=313D9E6E789FF4E8E2D687AAE31EEF576050003ED67963301821AC6D3763E3AC

Langis, a fork of Signal

@Redflower thanks, I included it in the wiki post.

Regarding post edits: At the top right of the post, there’s two links. The first one is an edit counter that tells you how many times the post has been edted; clicking this will bring up a UI that shows you what changed in each edit (the other link displays the time since the last edit, and seems to link to post itself; not sure what the ?u= parameter is for)

I am now unable to edit the post to add signatures. The post is currently too long for discourse. maybe @hans or someone else can increase the post length limit? It seems to have been done on python’s discourse.

Changes to make: Add my signing key to my animanga repo (same key as the other repo), and correct archive link (it currently shows /fdroid/repo, not /fdroid/archive).

1 Like

I’ve tried using that history. @ best, it’s very cumbersome on a long wikipage, as it hasn’t a proper edit summarizer; ½ the time though, I can’t even find what was edited @ all!

What say y’all that we split this wikipage? I.E., leave the Stable repos here/as-is, & create an additional page each for the Testing, Archive, & Abandoned repos? It’d also help that awkwardness (I’ve :wink:) previously mentioned.

To that end, does anyone know whether just anyone can make wikipages here, or does it require an admin or what?
I guess it doesn’t require much, as it’ll let me do it. Still, I’d rather wait for a consensus, because AFAICT we haven’t here Wikipedia’s

1 Like

Done, I split them up and added a sentence at the top with the link to the other topics containing repo lists. But I don’t have the permission to change the title to “Known stable repositories”

1 Like

I can’t login to wiki page with forum username and pass (even though it says that “Accounts are unified across the F-Droid site”). When trying to register on wiki I’m getting redirected to login page? What’s the right way to register?

The actual Wiki is obsolete for about 2 years not.

Only the buildserver update pages are live.

Collabora Office now available in external F-Droid repository!
Awesome news for us F-Droid users!

Collabora Office is now available in Collabora’s F-Droid repository.

Repo URL: Index of /downloads/fdroid/repo

Repo fingerprint: 57 32 58 c8 4e 14 9b 5f 4d 92 99 e7 43 4b 2b 69 a8 41 03 72 92 1d 4a e5 86 ba 91 ec 76 78 92 cc

Here’s the discussion in the F-Droid repository: Collabora Office (#1399) · Issues · F-Droid / Requests For Packaging · GitLab

There is an open merge request in Aurora Store’s repo if anyone’s interested: Add Collabora Office F-Droid repository (!14) · Merge requests · Aurora OSS / AuroraDroid · GitLab

2 Likes

How did you added nit programming language repository in f-droid ? When copy paste from f-droid site, it is not working because there is no fingerprint to add in f-droid . Then how did you add the nit programming language repository. Please tell me. I want it too…