Known Repositories

I cannot figure out the wiki editing either, but I just made a new repo:

VideLibri (tested on 2018-04-22)

https://fdroid.videlibri.de/repo

The world’s first universal library app to track the books lend from a (mostly German) public library, renew them, and access other features of a library catalog/OPAC.

Info: http://www.videlibri.de
F-Droid Info: Library App VideLibri | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository

2 Likes

@DandelionSprout, @benibela: To get permission to update wikis you have to rank up from new user by spending some time on the forum reading while logged in.

4 Likes

Ah, okay, thanks for the info. Thankfully I only needed 15min of checking out some random frontpage threads, before I was granted ‘Basic’ status.

2 Likes

Hey,
What’s the purpose of the guardian project repo, when the apps are included in the main repo: Files · master · F-Droid / Data · GitLab ?

1 Like

They’re included but not up to date.

I guess the idea is to get them build reproducible actually, in the mean time, use their repo, it’s the official one.

2 Likes

Just as a general announcement: many, many of the repos here aren’t updated to the latest F-Droid server version, which fixes a # of issues. (I know, 'cuz I have most of them configured & throwing errors!) Please do so! :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Which ones? Did you enable old index ? if YES that brought this error to light, disable old index, remove (NOT disable) repos, re-add them.

Also, enabling old index will trigger this bug until every repo updates fdroidserver.

1 Like

I’m confused.… I thought enabling Old Index was the workaround until everything is the current server version.

Anyway, enabling/disabling hardly makes a difference. (I get nearly same amount of errors.) The only way to solve from client-side is to re-add⁉️ That’s kludgy, @ best, no?

1 Like

It was, but we hit another bug. There’s an explanation in This Week in F-Droid, Week 18 | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository

2 Likes

That’s annoying. I guess I’m getting hit w/ the mentioned timezone bug. Does anyone have a rundown of which servers (besides F-Droid itself.… those can be deleted/readded⁉️) are updated, so I can selectively delete/readd?

1 Like

At least GuardianProject repos.

3 Likes

Monerujo (source code) has a repo located here : https://f-droid.monerujo.io/

3 Likes

The repos for Tachiyomi have changed, see the discussion here for the future. The URL also changed.

The archive repo is down.

Info updated in the first post :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, @rfc2822 Unofficial Firefox F-Droid repo is down.:sob: Will it reopen?

1 Like

It’s not down from here. How do you determine it to be down?

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry. It’s my fault.

1 Like

Added Nanodroid repo, which is used by many people for no google apps, and its alternatives. Being used by me for a long time now.

1 Like

@vdbhb59 I don’t want to step on your toes, but this wikipage has been listed alphabetically, so your Nanodroid listing should be moved down the list. I really appreciate you adding the listing, though. :bowing_man:

1 Like

@TPS
Thanks mate. Sincere apologies for the mistake caused. Have corrected it now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Any known app for F-Droid forum, for mobile?