"Fennec F-Droid" anti-features

Dear F-Droid Team and Fans: Firstly, I LOVE F-DROID!
I have a question regarding the “Fennec F-Droid” app (org.mozilla.fennec_fdroid) I’ve past it by for years due to the anti-feature “This app tracks and reports your activity”. But, I wondered if anyone might be able to tell me a little more about it, what is tracked, who it’s shared with, is there ways to disable any tracking, etc…? Anything/Everything Pro/Con to help me either pass it or try it.
Thanks everyone for your time and consideration, and I appreciate the advice. Thanks again. Sincerely,

I don’t know what exactly Mozilla collects, you should look at their privacy policy.

Without root, the only way I can think is in a VPN-based DNS adblocker or firewall and putting there all Mozilla domains (see code below), like DNS66 or NetGuard (This is a firewall, for blocking domains or IP it needs a pay feature)
-This way the battery can be drained a little.

Unfortunately, the best way to disable tracking is to have root permissions:
Reminder to never use suspicious software for rooting the phone, Magisk is the only way, a rooted phone means you can gain in privacy in return for losing security, AFWall+ in deny-mode is almost essential

You can disable tracking activities/services inside the app with (p.e.) App Manager.

You can also block connections through hosts file (AdAway), and put these domains on the custom blacklist, I can’t guarantee it’s 100% completed, Leanplum is missing and it also connects to Google:

affiliates-cdn.mozilla.org
crash-stats.mozilla.com
data.mozilla.com
detectportal.firefox.com
fhr.cdn.mozilla.net
fhr.data.mozilla.com
geo.mozilla.org
hang-reports.mozilla.org
hardware.metrics.mozilla.com
inconmig.telemetry.mozilla.org
input.mozilla.com
location.services.mozilla.com
metrics.mozilla.com
push.services.mozilla.com
reporter.mozilla.org
snippets.cdn.mozilla.net
snippets.mozilla.com
stun.services.mozilla.com
telemetry-experiment.cdn.mozilla.net
telemetry.mozilla.org
testpilot.mozillalabs.com
tiles.cdn.mozilla.net
tracking.services.mozilla.com

P.S. Probably you can disable the servicies/activities/receivers without root, through ADB commands, just like AppManager does, but I don’t know how exactly is.

Fennec F-Droid is a fork of Firefox for Android (codename Fennec) so most of Firefox documentation should be able to answer this:

I think Fennec is end-of-life so you may want to wait until the new Firefox for Android (codename Fenix) is packaged by F-Droid, but it will probably be the same situation as Fennec, i.e. you can disable analytics / telemetry in the Settings.