F-Droid Meetup at the RC3 Congress 2021

Last year, I asked if there was any interest in an F-Droid assembly at the virtual RC3 congress. Even though there was some interest, I did not create one in the end. This year, @uniqx did take the time to create an assembly! It turned out great.

Now that we have an assembly, I think it would be nice to hold a small F-Droid meetup, just like we did at the 36C3 in person, before the pandemic. I do not have specific topics to discuss but I think it is great meeting other people who are interested in open-source Android applications.

I talked to some maintainers and decided to do the meeting on 2021-12-30T14:00:00Z at the F-Droid assembly on RC3. The tickets to the congress are for free. Feel free to ask if you need help finding the assembly or registering an account.

I am looking forward to seeing some of you there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very good Idea. I’ve added it to the congress event calendar:
FOSS Apps Meeting (Android, F-Droid)

btw, I’ve also added the weekly F-Droid contributor meeting 2021-12-30T18:00:00Z to their calendar: F-Droid Contributor Meeting

See you there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.