eMule ed2k clients

Hi there!
I usually use Debian on the PC and I have aMule installed because there are files that I only find there. Is it possible to download the files that people host in aMule from Android with an F-Droid app?

1 Like

To my knowledge there is no Android Client for the *mule/kademilla network. Maybe Aria2 is what you are looking for. It seems to support kademilla. You have to run an Aria2 Server, though. You the can use this the Aria2App to connect.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

What kind of files?
Did not know that aMule still exists. I was a user more than 15 years ago.

I suppose the same that 15 years ago. You can install it and search some book, film, or song that interest you and download in case some user shares it. And if you install it in Android, explain it to us since I still could not do it!

1 Like

Just to “+1” as an aMule user.
It’s a great way to share and find material (books and movies) hard to find otherwise.
Still working fine.

check on Archive.org there are some perls :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thread moved from: Mule on Android: eD2k/Kad client (like aMule or MLDonkey with Sancho)

Hi,

I have noticed that is available on GitHub a eD2k/Kad client for Android:

Mule on Android: GitHub - a-pavlov/jed2k: Java library for ed2k networks

Why we don’t try to compile and add to the default package repository?

Related thread: eMule ed2k clients

1 Like

Add to F-Droid · Issue #75 · a-pavlov/jed2k · GitHub let’s wait :slight_smile:

/LE3: add AF since it depends on server-met.emulefuture.de/download.php?file=nodes.dat (why is this NOT httpS???) and raw.githubusercontent.com/a-pavlov/jed2k/config/config.json, VT report
/LE4: also connections to clients1.google.com brrr so there’s another AF there :

Wich AF? Tracking? Nonfree net?
AFAIK eDonkey network is propietary so, anyways

1 Like

You’ve literally quoted the links at fault :slight_smile:

1 Like