Where can I find app APKs older than the last 3 releases?

Hey there!
I’ve faced an issue with an app I’ve updated recently, my app version was something like 10/8 releases behind (the app has a fast release cycle, so it’s actually a couple months or so of updates). Trying to downgrade I can only see the last 3 release, so I can’t actually go back to my previous version.
Is there any place I can look at for previous versions APKs from F-Droid?

Thank you!

OT.
This is my first post here, but I’ve been a long time lurker!
I’d like take the chance to say thank you to all the devs and the community for this amazing project! :smile:

OMG I can’t believe I missed that! Well that’s great thank’s a lot!

Side question, apart from the app itself, how can I download F-Droid previous versions of APKs from other clients like a browser?

Thank you!

Awesome thank you! I’ve looked before at some of izzy guides and the app list, didn’t think to look at his repo listing pages :upside_down_face:

Absolutely right, but I’ve already checked and looks like this issue will be addressed in following releases, also releases are often translations updates so…

Thanks again!

1 Like

Also the source code repo would have all the releases, unless any repo change or closing out etc.

See that keeping Archive active can surface some bugs, I’d recommend against this.

What app did you want?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.