When you love freedom you give freedom

Fact? No. Some reading on how Hep C is spread is needed. If you’re sneezing blood, doctor visit is recommended… https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/abc/index.htm

1 Like

If you don’t live in the states you might not be familiar with this particular argument.

Here in the states you have groups of people that trust the government, except when the opposite party is in office, and groups of people that don’t trust the government, except when their party is in office.

Ask one group what they think of the pharmaceutical industry one year and they’ll tell you that, Big Pharma, is a group of evil greedy corporations that price gouge the elderly into early graves and let minorities die in hospital waiting rooms. Ask that same group the same question four years later and they’ll tell you that the pharmaceutical industry is the savior of the human race and anyone that doesn’t trust them is an idiot.

Ask that question to the other group one year and they’ll tell you the pharmaceutical industry is a shining beacon of free enterprise fighting to keep free enterprise free. Ask that same group the same question again four years later and they’ll tell you the pharmaceutical industry is part of a government plot to weaken individual freedom.

3 Likes

Fine, TB then, it really doesn’t matter, pick whatever disease you want that (which there are and plenty more deadly than covid) we’ve had e.g. small pox, influenza, leprosy, and Insert its name where I put Hep C.
The fact is, there are thousands of different known things that we humans do out in pubic every minute that can affect anyone and everyone and even kill them, but we aren’t making any kind of immediate legislation or social pressure attempts at forcing masses of people to put anything in their bodies because it can affect a small or even medium group of people if they don’t because " it takes their Freedom away ".

We all agree it isn’t Freedom to make it illegal to touch kids for pedos, but that is something we all (as society) overwhelming agreed about that shouldn’t happen and that it is worth negating someones Constitutional Freedom. The difference is: getting sick is not within Humans control (as much as we like to pretend it is with Laboratory Discoveries) as much as what private parts we touch on other Humans is.
" Our body, our choice " right?
Forced Vaccination is Unconstitutional as much as “Forced” Birth (even though deciding to engage in consentual sXe invalidates that).

Since the very begging in Feb.2019 I was in full support of paying everyone that had a negative lifestyle of destroing their bodies by exesess parties, or being obese (no exercising), the elderly, or just “immunocompromised” to 'stay home" since they are the primary fatalities of this, and most other “pandemic” diseases; and then let everyone else that benefited from having a healthy lifestyle; Go To Work or just live their common social life!
We would have saved Billions in my state alone in unemployment & unemployment fraud if thats what would have happened along with the likely outcome of lower fatalities.

2 Likes

When the people want to discuss it, why there are people who want to suppress the discussion? Is this freedom?
Or is this the beginning of censorship?

They (Pharisee) fulfilled the prophecies. They thought they were eliminating the competitor, but it was the predetermined path that God had announced to them even in the scrolls of the prophets (Old Testament). The Scripture was fulfilled before their eyes and they didn’t see it, they didn’t understand it because they didn’t believe, that Jesus was the son of the God.

• The birth of the Messiah in Bethlehem: Micah 5:1-2.
  • Birth by a virgin: Isaiah 7:14.
  • Entry into Jerusalem on a donkey’s colt, welcomed as king: Zechariah 9:9
  • Judas’ betrayal for 30 pieces of silver: Zechariah 11:12
  • Jesus being beaten and spit on: Isaiah 50:6 & Micah 4:14
  • Jesus’ suffering and death: Psalm 22
    Being pierced with a spear on the cross: Zechariah 12:10 & Isaiah 53:5
    that he will be given vinegar: Psalm 69:22
    Being numbered with the criminals: Isaiah 53:12
    And buried with the transgressors and the wicked: Isaiah 53:9
  • Jesus bears the sins of the people and men will reject him because he wasn’t splendid enough in their eyes: Isaiah 53:2-12.

And NOW there is FREEDOM.
Choose.

1 Like

Here is a fact: Tuberculosis is a global pandemic, killing someone approximately every 22 seconds — about 1.4 million in 2019 alone.
[Source]

Where is a lockdown for this reason of deaths? :thinking:

3 Likes

In german language we say :
“Eine Krankheit die keiner hat, verursacht von einem Virus der ungefährlich ist, wurde mit einer Impfung die keine Wirkung hat, erfolgreich bekämpft.”
English Translation:
A disease that no one has, caused by a virus that is harmless, has been successfully combated with a vaccination that has no effect.

2 Likes

Ok, let me tell you something. There is no right and wrong. There are only opinions. You can agree with a already existing opinion or have your own opinion. Even lies don’t exist. Very simple thing. They are not lies. They are fairy tales or fantasies. All very human habits.
The covid fairy tale has many true parts and it is very instructive. It cannot be that only Little Red Riding Hood and Cinderella have a monopoly on the childhood of our children.

1 Like

This is NOT a fairy tale!

“Ihr habt den Teufel zum Vater, und nach eures Vaters Begierden wollt ihr tun. Der ist ein Mörder von Anfang an und steht nicht in der Wahrheit, denn die Wahrheit ist nicht in ihm. Wenn er die Lüge redet, so redet er aus dem Eigenen; denn er ist ein Lügner und der Vater der Lüge.”
[Joh 8,44]

“You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”
[Joh 8,44]

1 Like

I hope you meant to use the word “legal” instead of illegal.
But some people think differently in this matter. See “Die Grünen” (The Green Party) in Germany. Or the “Helmut Kentler scandal” in Berlin…

And perhaps the Green Party is a part of the government after the election in September 2021…

1 Like

People don’t do the things they do for the reasons they say they do them. People are using the virus in ways they hope will improve their social status. Now this depends, of course, on the group they’ve become intwined with.

For some, they wish to paint themselves as freedom fighters, rising through the ranks of their social group through acts of heroism in the face of tyrannical onslaught.

For others, they wish to present themselves as dilligent caretakers of the less fortunate, wearing their gold stickers like a badge of honor in a proud display of loyalty to the group.

What they’re really after is validation.

Yes, it is a fairy tail. A very important one. It is a political replacement for every question that has no answer yet. We must learn to say “I don’t know”, we must learn to accept that there is not one answer. We must understand that for every question that we learn to answer 10 new questions rise up. We must never give up, and document everything for later generations, because certainly we will die stupid.

@SophistiCat

Tuberculosis
Where is a lockdown for this reason of deaths?

“While mitigation measures (curfews, closing businesses) are not used for TB, they have been necessary to combat COVID-19 in many countries, due to failure of containment measures and rapid community transmission.” https://www.journalpulmonology.org/en-tuberculosis-covid-19-interaction-a-review-articulo-S2531043721000040 (note: written pre-vaccine for covid)

Note: The “mitigation measures” taken for covid also help reduce transmission of others.

@Tryder

People don’t do the things they do for the reasons they say they do

Why not use first person “I” or “we” more often? Do you realize you write a lot about others’ thoughts, feelings and motivations. But you seem only really qualified to write about 1 or 2 people.

@ General
Could we get some more religious diversity involved here? Why so few Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist or other (edit) than Christian (bible) religious apps in f-droid catalog?

Yes, it’s true, I don’t know everything. But if you are a newborn child of God, then this is your way:

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
[Joh. 16:13]

For the actual situation there are some good information you can find here and here.

2 Likes

On https://www.jdfarag.org/ too.
Look the weekly videos called the Prophecy updates (uncensored on his site).
There is also a forum.

If I’m not mistaken the reigning theory here is that social validation or normative social influence are evolutionary traits. The idea here being that the homo sapien was not the strongest nor the fastest among earth’s creatures, their strength was in their ability to cooperate and coordinate. Thus, from a survival perspective, it was important that a person be able to maintain their membership in a group.

For the record, I’m not Christian. For that matter I’m not atheist, buddhist or Hindu either. I created my own religion based upon my experiences and what I learned reading religious texts from a wide variety of established religions.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
[2. Tim. 4:3]

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
[Matthew 15:8-9]

1 Like

Starting to look like spam, a worthy reason to censor, here. :laughing:

1 Like

Perhaps you forgot verse 7:

“Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophecy of you, saying,…”
[Matthew 15:7]

Here is this prophecy:

“Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.”
[Isaiah 29:13-14]

Here lurks a great danger, if one knits his own doctrine and sells this to others for right…!!!

“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!”
[Isaiah 5:20-21]