Updates for Andor's Trail

F-Droid Bot updated the metadata one year ago (Update CV of Andor's Trail to 0.7.0 (39) (52e9765b) · Commits · F-Droid / Data · GitLab), but the last apk is from 2012 Andor's Trail | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository

I think this is again a weird case of Many old, unmaintained apps have been archived

It’s weird because only the newest version is affected by this move to the archive.
I’m also a bit confused because the bot actually downgraded the version form 0.7.1 to 0.7.0. The upstream repo seems to be active, but no release has been made since 2014. Could you ask there what’s the current state of the app, if there is a beta/alpha version which might be worth adding to f-droid? In the meantime I’ll see if we can rebuild the 0.7.1 version and fix the version check to not reset it to 0.7.0 again.

The github repo doesn’t have an issue tracker…I wrote the owner of the repository an email instead asking about adding the mising 0.7.1 tag and if they want to publish alpha/beta versions through f-droid.

After all something goes wrong. Now tabs are broken in game. I can not go to quests tab or sell items tab.

For anyone reading this. The error with missing tabs has been resolved but you need to reinstall the latest version from f-droid manually.