Table viewer App?

Hi, wanted to open an xls table but none of the alternatives I found look good.

It doesn’t work in LibreOffice & OpenOffice document reader | ODF | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository , some other apps might support it but appear way out of date and might have security issues.

So I thought to convert the xls to something else using one of the ruby or python modules in Termux… but what would should I convert it to so there is a good viewer app? Markdown, html, csv appear like easy options but I am not sure which app would work well as general purpose viewer for tables in one of those formats?

Add their repo: Collabora Office on mobiles supporting password protected documents and available on F-Droid - Collabora Office and Collabora Online

1 Like

a few options:

• CSV Viewer: This app allows you to view CSV files on your Android device. It supports both horizontal and vertical scrolling, as well as searching and filtering of data.
  • Markdown Viewer: If you convert your Excel table to Markdown format, you can use a Markdown viewer app to view the data. There are several Markdown viewer apps available on the Play Store, such as Markdown Viewer Plus.
  • HTML Viewer: If you convert your Excel table to HTML format, you can use an HTML viewer app to view the data. There are several HTML viewer apps available on the Play Store, such as HTML Viewer.
  • Google Sheets: If you want to view the data in a more interactive way, you might consider uploading the Excel table to Google Sheets. You can then use the Google Sheets app to view and edit the data on your Android device.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.