Survival-Manual

I see that the survival-manual is stuck at version 2.8 in FDroid - so I thought to make a MR to bump it to 3.2 - but then I saw that in org.ligi.survivalmanual.txt there is already a definition for 3.2 - but here | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository the last version is 2.8 - not yet sure what is going on there. Can someone shed some light on this? Is there anything I can do?

This app is set to auto update according to tags such as “3.2”, so you wont need to make MRs to bump the version. I had a look and the reason seems due to version 3.1 failing (due to a bug on our end with regards to the build server accepting licenses before using the support library). You can always check the build log from the apps wiki page. I’d go check out fdroid/fdroidserver and see if there is a known issue for this. Note that we recently had to fix something like this in fdroid/ci-images!1

Thanks for the info. I think there is nothing I can do there from the app side. if this is the error there should be a lot of apps having this problem …

Thanks for the info. I think there is nothing I can do there from the app side. if this is the error there should be a lot of apps having this problem …

There are, and it annoys the heck out of me.

Issue is fyi: Accept licenses to auto-download support repository components (#247) · Issues · F-Droid / fdroidserver · GitLab

Thanks for the follow-up - hope there will be a solution to your annoyance at some point. Would be nice if google would stop using their own repos - also annoys me - but as an app-developer there is not much I can do - please let me know if there is …