Stuck on installing- privilege extension

its about 20min am stuck with installing!

About 30min ago, i tried started reading about fdroid privi extension. Installed privi entension for rooted device. However nothing extra happend, i mean like asking for root access or something like this. It was like installing a normal apps.

I though if i tried installing a app, perhaps a pop up for root access will appear. However, it did not appeared. Only the notification i provided above…“installing”. Also i cant install it manually since in “install” button place, the writting/msg “installing” appears.

Additinally i tried using logs since i couldnt figure out what the problem was… i got the following-

just now after closing the app, the button for “install” appeared. clicking it gives+

You’ve just installed from F-Droid?

Maybe you need to flash the .ZIP via TWRP or install the Magisk module.

What device and Android version?

yes, installed from fdroid. I though about magisk flash but read its unofficial. I cant use twrp flashing…
Will try magisk module and update here

update: at first, it failed. Magisk couldnt install the zip.
then i tried fox manager and the issue resolved.
Now installation is auto.

the privelage extension might not install correctly.

maybe try remove the current priv extension and install a new one.

im usually download the fdroid privilage extension ota on computer and adb sideload the zip file via recovery. always work for me so far.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.