Some Weblate components are locked

Hi all,

On F-Droid @ Hosted Weblate, a lot of components can not be translated because there are locked

It seems that there are merging issues at least for several weeks for all languages in Anti-features - I just want to approve a suggestion in french - ; can someone have a look?

@hans what was the status here? I keep forgetting

These need to remain locked until someone finishes the implementation in
fdroidserver and tests importing the translations into fdroiddata:

1 Like

@linsui could you handle unlocking F-Droid/Anti-Features @ Hosted Weblate and merging it in fdroiddata? I think it should work now. Then once that proves stable, F-Droid/fdroiddata-config @ Hosted Weblate is next. Categories are currently still maintained in fdroidclient, so that is fine to keep as is until that is all figured out.

1 Like

I thought I just need to rebase and solve conflictions?

Anyway I commit translations to fdroiddata and reset the weblate repo. Now it’s up-to-date.

Given finish localization support for config items in config/ dir (#1143) · Issues · F-Droid / fdroidserver · GitLab, I removed fdroiddata-config from Weblate for now. It seems far too likely to break things right now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.