RFP: Detour – unable to submit via GitLab due to account verification

App: Detour
Application ID: dev.detour.app
License: MIT
Source: GitHub - arttvad9r/detour: Android VPN/network client with per-app routing, Mihomo, ByeDPI, WARP and VLESS profiles. · GitHub
Release: Release Detour 0.2.1 · arttvad9r/detour · GitHub

I am the upstream developer of Detour and would like to submit it to F-Droid.

The application has already been prepared for F-Droid:

  • upstream Fastlane metadata is available;
  • .fdroid.yml is prepared;
  • Mihomo and ByeDPI native sources are pinned;
  • the native build works without build-time network access;
  • Go and Android NDK inputs are pinned;
  • F-Droid scanner findings are documented and handled narrowly;
  • fdroid readmeta, fdroid rewritemeta and fdroid lint pass;
  • a full fdroid build --on-server passed in the official F-Droid buildserver environment.

F-Droid readiness documentation:

https://github.com/arttvad9r/detour/blob/main/docs/fdroid-readiness.md

Upstream tracking issue:

I cannot open the normal fdroiddata merge request because GitLab requires additional account verification. GitLab phone verification is unavailable for Russia and I do not have a supported foreign credit/debit card.

Could an F-Droid packager please help open the RFP / fdroiddata submission using the already prepared upstream metadata?

I can respond to any packaging or build questions and make upstream changes if required.