Question about old, still open merge request at F-Droid-Data

One month ago, I opened New App: DetermApp (!4642) · Merge requests · F-Droid / Data · GitLab and from the comments it looks like everything is ok, however, it was not merged. How can I find out what the problem is?

1 Like

Time… time is the problem :slight_smile:

What is a “determination” and why should users care? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a german project, so I think that the english translation isn’t good. The App “asks” questions about an animal and in the end tells you which one it is. It’s like DetermApp but as native App (the App is at the play store and has users, but we would prefer not telling users to use google play).

How can I find out what the problem is?

I just read the perfect reply to this question: The struggles of an open source maintainer - <antirez>

(totally unrelated to the MR, but entirely relevant to how I feel about F-Droid in general)

1 Like

Leo says something about identification key: Bestimmungsschlüssel - Englisch gesucht: Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Forum - leo.org

I replaced it in the description. Do metadata updates work without app updates or is it necassary to create a new release for it?

new descriptions are only getting picked up with a new release.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.