Please add Magisk to f-droid

EDIT:
I saw that I misspelled the search in Github. There is already a (#1023) issue for the Idea to get it to F-Droid.

forum.xda-developers.com/…
Wiki

From README.MD:

Introduction

Magisk is a suite of open source tools for customizing Android, supporting devices higher than Android 4.2 (API 17). It covers the fundamental parts for Android customization: root, boot scripts, SELinux patches, AVB2.0 / dm-verity / forceencrypt removals etc.

Furthermore, Magisk provides a Systemless Interface to alter the system (or vendor) arbitrarily while the actual partitions stay completely intact. With its systemless nature along with several other hacks, Magisk can hide modifications from nearly any system integrity verifications used in banking apps, corporation monitoring apps, game cheat detections, and most importantly Google’s SafetyNet API.

Not sure what you want now…as the github issue says…there’s the linked merge request right there

So read that…

This editing meant that due to a wrong search, I didn’t recognize this problem until after I created this topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.