Mindustry not showing up in latest apps

Hi,
I was wondering, why the game Mindustry (Mindustry | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository ) did not show up in the “latest” category neither on the website or on the F-Droid client. Is there maybe something missing in the metadata?

Thanks,
Richard

Are these available? The Latest Tab now highlights good descriptions | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository

• Name
  • Summary
  • Description
  • License
  • a What’s New entry for at least one release

Is this a changelog?

• at least one graphic (screenshot or a feature graphic)
  • at least one of the above translated

I think mindustry has all of this:

Hi @rnauber, looks like a fun game!

I think that apps can be penalised if they repeat content in the description, like “open-source” or “free”.

I notice that the Description starts with “Mindustry is”. This might be a strike against the app’s placement, but I’m not 100% sure and I’m not involved in curation.

EDIT: Oh and the summary being “sandbox tower defense game” is not good grammer. “Sandbox” should be capitalised.

Eg.

versionCode: 93

Where is 93.txt? https://github.com/Anuken/Mindustry/tree/master/fastlane/metadata/android/en-US/changelogs

There is no summary.txt here Mindustry/fastlane/metadata/android/en-US at master · Anuken/Mindustry · GitHub so maybe raise this issue upstream

REF: Merge branch 'mindustryfastlane' into 'master' (8b7e580e) · Commits · F-Droid / Data · GitLab

Hi,
so upstream did add all the things that were mentioned in this thread. @Licaon_Kter: Could you please confirm that nothing is missing for the inclusion of Mindustry in “lastest apps” category?

Thanks,
Richard

I’m not familiar with Fastlane… if they are, it will show up, if not, I’m not sure what’s broken.

Take any other app that appears in Latest…see its folder structure…compare.

I’m not familiar with Fastlane… if they are, it will show up, if not, I’m not sure what’s broken.
Hm, Mindustry did not show up…
Take any other app that appears in Latest…see its folder structure…compare.
Well, I do not see the significant difference between e.g.
openhab-android/fastlane/metadata/android/en-US at main · openhab/openhab-android · GitHub
and
Mindustry/fastlane/metadata/android/en-US at master · Anuken/Mindustry · GitHub
Is the process of selecting the apps a manual one or is it automated?

Thanks for the help,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.