Logo / promotion material for F-Droid?

Hi,

looking for official promo material I just found license inforamtion under About | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository but nothing officially to download. Is there any official “logo pack” people could use to promote D-Droid?

Reason: Recently I asked the the developers of https://www.democracy-deutschland.de/ if they could provide the F-Droid logo next to the AppStore and GooglePlay logo on their website but they told me they couldn’t find any logo color-invertible logo of F-Droid.

However: Thx for F-Droid!

There is a git repo of F-Droid badges and other art, that might be enough for you:

2 Likes

Thx @hans this looks promising!

But shouldn’t there be a section “promoting F-Droid” unter Contribute | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository linking to this repo?

1 Like

sounds like a good idea, I would accept a merge request that added that

also see: add a Press-Kit to our website (fdroid-website#366)

1 Like

Due to global oled shift on android devices (and retina health: continued exposure to blue light ?), don’t you believe that blue/white prominence on F-Droid should be swapped with something more friendly to avoid OLED screen burn-in ?

I have same concern with twrp theme and found that green/orange bi-color was fine with dark screens : [TWRP] 3.3.1 Aroma/Busybox compatible (ultra-low brightness) | XDA Forums

Due to global oled shift on android devices (and retina health: continued exposure to blue light ?), don’t you believe that blue/white prominence on F-Droid should be swapped with something more friendly to avoid OLED screen burn-in ?

More walking and looking around and less staring at the phone screen will save your eyes much better than any theme. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.