Is there any Fennec about:config guide available?

I use Mull as daily browser but I felt it was much slower than Firefox and Fennec because it is very much hardened. I want to make Fennec better than stock Firefox but not as hardened as Mull but couldn’t find any wiki or guide for mobile version about:config. I was wondering if there is any guide for about:config which keeps track of mobile config changes too?

1 Like

Complete unfounded speculation on my part:
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if any observed performance differences were some weird placebo.
I know of no change that Mull makes that actually has any noticeable impact on performance.
And I’ve found Mull actually much smoother than Chromium-based browsers on my old Galaxy Nexus in testing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

PaperCut

Nov '21

I use Mull as daily browser but I felt it was much slower than Firefox and Fennec because it is very much hardened. I want to make Fennec better than stock Firefox but not as hardened as Mull but couldn’t find any wiki or guide for mobile version about:config. I was wondering if there is any guide for about:config which keeps track of mobile config changes too?

Yes, same shit as on desc FF , remove all GOOLAG shit and enable webrender / webGPU

I have a similar question, I noticed that when updating FF-F resets the settings, someone knows where he stores his settings and is it possible to create your own preset that will not be reset

1 Like

@ism1337
The bottom of my comparison table has recommended settings: Browsers - DivestOS Mobile

Actual performance of Mull should be pretty close to regular Firefox for Android however.

Should not happen, what OS are you on?

To lazy to retest it, i will try some online bench at this week

100% at LOS17-18-19 at diff phones (Asus / Sony / Lenovo)

@ism1337
did you install any addons?

Ublock or Adguard / Bitwarden