Introduction of Emmanuel Katto African

Hello people, my name is Emmanuel Katto, African Minerals and Mining Engineer expert from Uganda. I am experienced in the field of mining and mineral processing, with expertise in the African mining industry. I am new to this community and hope will learn alot from this community and share my knowledge. Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to open source community called F-Droid where everyone is the owner and everyone has shared responsibility of securing self and others via sharing knowledge and catering for the wider community. Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks for your warm welcome @vdbhb59

Strange. Last time you introduced yourself on August 2nd you were a journalist. On another ocassion you were a graphic designer. How many other occupations do you have?

2 Likes

It’s an open world, they can be whomever they want :wink:

2 Likes

I believe that I’m not the only one Emmanuel in this world. How can you say anything like this to anyone :smirk:

Thank you for supporting me, and I don’t know why people are so cruel these days. My name is Emmanuel Katto that doesn’t mean that no other person will have the same name…I don’t have the copyright on this name…

1 Like

hey i am also in kampala. i am from somalia and i thought i was the only man in uganda to use fdroid.:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Welcome to f-droid forums!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.