I installed apps from F-Droid store, but don't find them (can't start them) on Raspberry LinageOS

Hi

I installed

LineageOS 16.0 (Android 9)

for Raspberry Pi 4

January 16, 2020

Here’s my build of LineageOS 16.0 for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. It is unofficial and unsupported by the LineageOS team. It’s for advanced users only. This build currently uses Google’s SwiftShader software renderer so graphics performance is probably not what you’d expect. This build is not suitable for media device use or graphics intensive gaming. I’d also recommend using Pi 4 models with 2GB or 4GB of RAM to run this build.

I installed apps from F-Droid store, but don’t find them (can’t start them) on Raspberry LinageOS.

I see only a few default Apps. I use Keyboard and mouse.

I search something like a Dock or Launcher for all installed apps. No touchscreen.

Install Taskbar | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository and use it as launcher?

1 Like

I now have the problem that I even can’t open the F-Droid app and install something. Also in F-Droid app there is no search and I won’t find Taskbar.

How to access the app drawer

To access the App Drawer, long-swipe up from the bottom of the screen. This will open the full App Drawer, showing every app installed on the phone. A short swipe does something different. A few new apps will appear on the bottom of the screen — these are apps you’re likely to tap on next — but above them is the new Recent apps menu.

I need to do this with Keyboard and mouse (no touchscreen)

I have no Gapps installed

No ADB either? Why did they publish an unusable image? I don’t get it…how do you use it?

Sorry my fault
Found the solution “You can access the app drawer with all the app icons by swiping up from the bottom of the screen”.

I now installed Taskbar, thank you very much. This launcher very nice, I like it very much.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.