Hide messages from a certain number

Hey there,

Is there any app (or hack, lol) that allows me to whenever I get a message or call from a certain number, it doesn’t show a notification but hides that information in a folder where I can later read and reply if I so wish?
Think about a cheating spouse not wanting to be caught by her husband (even though the situation is much more different and dangerous than this, I think this is a good example).
Thanks!

Anyone has any suggestions? Please :slight_smile:
Thanks

QKSMS maybe? Do test some SMS apps

any app (or hack, lol) that allows me to whenever I get a message or call from a certain number, it doesn’t show a notification but hides that information

the situation is much more different and dangerous than this

Many places have lawyers, law enforcement, counseling or other assistance for dangerous situations. Tech or handling it alone are not always the answer.

Sms and phone calls are generally not private, and records can be retrieved.

Silence sms has mute notifications for conversation feature, and encryption.

Some or many dialers have block number feature.

An additional or burner phone may be an option.

I believe the best thing you could do in such a situation, is try to be honest. An app isn’t going to do that for you. Or maybe so I just don’t know of one… Yup being honest and don’t lie about your true self is absolutely more healthy for you and that person in the long run. Plus if it’s dangerous, don’t associate with that individual anymore and you wouldn’t need the app. Seriously, try it and you will find that it makes life run a lot smoother for you and everyone else. Plus, it’s never as bad as our minds make it out to be and usually is worse from all the dishonesty. It’s a win win! best wishes :smiley:

Oh and I’d like to add that I in no way way shape or form sought after this… Oddly enough I’m struggling with this context. And it shows up as an email! :thinking: Small world, big God! Or do we have an instinct to discover the unknown and just end up causing more problems for lack of honesty in the first place… :sweat_smile:
Long story short I wouldn’t get an app for this. It will be trouble in the end.
Sorry if truth didn’t fit well enough. :innocent:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.