Help adding Pulse Horizon (privacy browser) to fdroiddata - no GitLab account

Hi all,

I would like to submit my app Pulse Horizon for inclusion in F-Droid.

I understand inclusion requests normally go through a GitLab merge request. I

cannot create a GitLab account because the identity verification requires a

credit card, which I do not want to provide. So, as other developers here have

done, I have placed the fdroiddata metadata in my source repository and am

asking whether someone could add it to fdroiddata on my behalf.

App name: Pulse Horizon

Application ID: com.pulsehorizon.browser

Source code: GitHub - dibyendupramanik249-cell/Pulse-Horizon: Welcome · GitHub

License: GPL-3.0-or-later (LICENSE in the repo root)

Version: 6.0 (versionCode 6, tag V6.0)

Metadata file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dibyendupramanik249-cell/Pulse-Horizon/main/fdroiddata/metadata/com.pulsehorizon.browser.yml

About the app: an ultra-lightweight Android WebView privacy browser (~3.8 MB)

that wipes history, cookies and cache on exit, blocks third-party cookies and

known ad/tracker servers, keeps its cache bounded at about 20 MB, runs no

background services, and includes a built-in feedback form. No analytics, no

ads, no Google Play Services. I am the app’s author and built it solo.

Happy to answer any questions or make any changes.

Thank you,

Dibyendu Pramanik

add Fastlane files for icon, pics, text: Fastlane file structure ($1895688) · Snippets · GitLab