Godot app in fdroid

Hello!

I’m creating a nice app with GODOT. I’d like to publish it on FDROID but I don’t know how to do it. Can you ask me? I already know that I have to provide the sources to publish on FDROID, but I don’t know if it will be enough to compile it.

Is there a script that allows this? Should I make a special manipulation with GIT and/or GRADLE?

Thank you for your future answers and encouragement!

Here are some screenshots

1 Like

For example, here is the link to one of my projects.

I’m trying to figure out how this other person’s deposit can serve as an example, but I just can’t.

Another question: Am I required to have a gitlab account to file a project under FDROID?

We have several, like older:

And will come soon:

and

Even:

Take a look at the most recent recipe so you can figure out how to integrate it:

Thank you so much for your help. I’ll try to study this recipe to better understand how to do it. This recipe (ball2box) concerns version 3 of GODOT, I will study another one (falling-blocks) to understand what I need for version 4. I think I’m unfortunately too incompetent in the field of compilation to get there now, I will continue to work on my applications so that maybe someone feels motivated enough to support me in creating this recipe.

Have a good day, take care of yourself.

You can open a Request for Packaging here.

Also, have a look at the godot lable. It will provides some examples, link to the Merge Request to add the apps to the repo, the problem we had…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.