Fdroiddata and rfp notifications

Hey @Rudloff @Izzy @Licaon_Kter,

For about a year now I have been receiving pretty much every single action happening in the fdroid gitlab group via email. While that’s mostly been fun I’d like to step back from this a little. So I’ve just unsubscribed from general fdroiddata and rfp notifications.

I’ll still get notification for all issues I’m subscribed to and by pings. :slight_smile:

The main reason for that change is mostly that recently I didn’t need to participate in a lot of fdroid data (and even more so rfp) at all because by the time I got to them they were already taken care of. :slight_smile:

CC @relan @mimi89999

Edit: I hope that having to worry a bit less about fdroiddata stuff will give me some time/energy to work on some longstanding server issues.

3 Likes

Yes, please do tackle the server side, with @Izzy & @relan & @Rudloff metadata gets a lot of attention.

And be sure we’ll ping you anyway, for certain issues. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just for orientation: when an RFP got into acceptable state (you know I check for description, prepare metadata and so on) for a “real developer”, whom shall I ping from it to signal that – or shouldn’t I ping at all unless it’s urgent? Recently I mostly tried to round-robin between you two, Relan and Rudloff (would leave you out now, Bubu). Let me know if I should change that. I could as well apply some label so “ready to go” stuff stands out in the issue listing.

metadata gets a lot of attention

Our handling of fdroiddata MRs leaves a lot to be desired, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.