We want to use F-Droid codebase for non mobile purpose.
We haven’t looked into the F-Droid code yet, so I’d like to ask the community for advice.
How long will such a refinement take and whether it will fit into the F-Droid codebase as a whole, or is it better to take another code as a basis:
- Publish web site with our product addons (code/python/compiled)
- User can register on site or 0Auth logged in
- External developer (not from our team) can register on site or 0Auth logged in
- ext.developer can publish addons to site, after login
- addon is a python code / single script or git repo / or bunch of file
- published addon need to be aprooved by our team for code quality and security
- before addon aprooved, it’s not visible for Users
- ext. developer can add addon as git repo, of python project (not android)
- after ext.developer add git repo of they addon, our team need to aproove it
- after git repo of python is aprooved, our team can enable ci/cd pipeline for this repo, for building to binary.
- user can see /download binary and repo
- user can vote (5 starts) for addons
- user can vote (5 stars) for developer
- on addon page download counter available
- on ext. dev page, download counter of all they addons available
- paid add-ons posibility, user can see addon page, but download link available only after pay
- donate posibility, user can see addon page, can download link, but donate button showed