Equivalence d'applications sur F-Droid

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

voilà je viens donc d’installer lineAgeOs sur mon redmi note 8T et j’ai installé F-Droid.

Auriez vous quelques applications à me conseiller pour :

• un agenda qui pourrait intégrer les dates d’anniversaires de mes contacts que j’ai sous Simple Contacts Pro. (https://www.simplemobiletools.com/contacts/)

• Une application pour prendre des notes et synchronisable avec un mail par exemple.

Merci à vous pour votre aide et vos réponses.
Bonne soirée.

I think native apps from LineageOS are already fine, you can choose if you want to share it with Google or not.

Probably Simple Calendar Pro can do the integration because is the same developer.

If anniversaries of your contacts are important to you, you may like Birday

1 Like

simplecontacts is in fdroid, don’t know the difference against the “pro” version.

If you already bought simple contacts pro on play, there are apps (yalp, aurora) that allow you to access play with your google account and download apps from there.
Salut
Pere

1 Like

@Morgoth: thanks for your answer !
Simple calendar pro is perfect !!
And birday too !!

And for traduction which application do you use ?
in my computer i use deepl which is perfect but on fdroid what do you advise me ?

Et pour une application de Notes synchronisable entre plusieurs postes ?

Genre deux téléphones, ou un smartphone et un ordinateur , ou un smartphone et une adresse mail?

Merci à vous pour votre aide et vos réponses.

Orgzly via Syncthing ?

1 Like

this one = >> Orgzly | Notes & To-Do Lists

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.