Ente auth version signature issue

When viewing Ente Auth in the Installed list, I get the message:

This version is signed with a different signature than the one installed on your device.

I’ve never seen this before. How should I fix this? I am using Droid-ify.

Perhaps you installed play store version(?)

Good point. Had a look and the Play Store (at some point) took over. I normally do F-Droid first, but guess I’m stuck with this now. :slightly_frowning_face:

If Ente Auth provides a Backup/Restore feature just do backup then uninstall the play store version install f-droid version and restore all data you backed up.

Yeah, I suppose I could do that. I’ll create a sync chain with another device (e.g.computer) as well, in case the export of the codes fail. It’s just how Play Store weasels it way to own apps that come from other stores, that grinds my gears and then we have to go through the whole song and dance to fix it - but that depends on whether the app has a way to do import/export.