Developers & maintainers for translation app

Hello, I’m the developer of “analytical translator”, the app will not work since it relies on PHP to submit and receive translations and I’m already changing to another server.

The app has not been updated for a long time and I don’t plan to do any updates in the future. There are many things that need to be built from zero and I’m currently busy with other projects, so if there is anyone interested in the app who would like to maintain it and / or provide a server for the PHP part, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Analytical translator is a translator based on model analysis which fits sentences into syntax models to access its syntax database and find out the correct syntax of a sentence. It is then able to provide a translation to the target language with the correct syntax and analyze as well as report grammar errors on the process (I do my best to summarize what the app does but if you have any question feel free to ask). The project is divided into the server part (PHP) and frontends for Android and browsers (java & javascript).

If you are interested in it and want to support the project, please contact me and I will provide the source code. More info here:

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.example.root.analyticaltranslator/