Could not bring up vm ‘builder_default’

As the 'builder_default’ vm keeps failing, there are no releases again for many apps, breaking the tag and it will be released flow. Has there been any move to buildbot?
Thank you

Nothing new, that I know about, unfortunately. :frowning:

OK, thank you very much.

To ease it up a bit here… I think, i would like to propose the F-Droid project name change. Simply switch it with a popular open source game engine. Yeah, that one :slight_smile: So we have something meaningful to say to all our waiting users :slight_smile:

what does this even mean?

Have you never heard of Godot?

1 Like

Mine has failed at least 4 times in a row (or maybe more), are you saying that I’m just not lucky at all?

Yes…karma? You’ve been good?

Seriously now, I dunno the rhyme or the reason. Seeing this on local buildserver too. :frowning:

Hello guys. I noticed something strange:
My com.kunzisoft.keepass.libre application built correctly in one of its versions only when I pointed to Android SDK 30 but after an SDK downgrade to 29, F-Droid was no longer building. Remove KeePassDX 2.8.6 (#2180) · Issues · F-Droid / Data · GitLab

Would it be specific versions of the Android SDK that overload the operation of the VM?

Nope, other apps like Fairemail were built fine. Also this is an oooooold issue unfortunately.

OK, looking at the problem backwards, did you find any causes that prevent the build every time?
Do you have a tech thread that deals with this specific issue? I can help debug the problem on my environments (even though i don’t know where to start).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.