Aptoide vs IOS!

Hello, I would like to know which is the best app for you, Aptoide or F-Droid, also why

May the best win!!!

Aptoide will help you install facebook, instagram, twitter, whats app, netflix… F-droid won’t. F-droid wins! F-droid doesn’t spam their app in aptoide’s forums. F-droid wins!

2 Likes

In my knowledge, Aptoide is just a place for apks, however F-Droid provides a market place for foss (free open source software) apps and that they are checked to include no trackers and ads, it’s just a heaven and hell comparison.

2 Likes

Wikipedia is biased and not reliable, but sometimes it gets things correct, or points to archive dot org, which is more reliable and impartial…

F-Droid was a fork of Aptoide circa 2010, once upon a time. As already said, Aptoide will give or sell you proprietary packages (bad, for most F-Droid fans). Aptoide seems more successful financially and more popular (good).

When you go to some aptoide-related sites, you have to allow much more javascript (bad) to see anything. Their developer site, aptoide dot org, requires insecure connection (bad). They use github (bad, IMO).

Aptoide provides a way to have a real “market” where developers can set prices for their apps, if I understand correctly. And has some kind of coin or barter system (Good, IMO).

Whether Aptoide means APT to IDE, or APT-oide as some sort of Portuguese word-play connecting Debian Apt or Apps with Andr_oid isn’t clear to me, but wikipedia claims one is true…and apt is OK.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.