I am trying to find out why the latest version of Shattered Pixel Dungeon is not available on f-droid.
(I am trying my best to read the available documentation, but as I am new to android/f-droid/app internas I am still a bit lost. I would also like to mention that I highly value the work of volunteers like you that are the foundation free software on this plattform.)
Here is what I found out:
- The latest version according to the official development repo is
- The latest version according to fdroiddata is
0.8.2d. The first version of
0.8.2has been commited 3 weeks ago, tha latest one 3 days ago.
- The latest version according to the f-droid packages website is
- The latest version according to the fdroid wiki is
0.7.0c. Shattered Pixel Dungeon is not listed as an App to Update in the wiki.
What I would like to know is:
- What has to happen to get the latest working version to the f-droid packages.
- Is it going slow because of a problem? Is human interaction necessary?
- Is this something I can/should help with?