Annoyingly slow package actualisation

Currently I am waiting for an app update that has a serious bug. The app was updated 17 days ago but it still was not updated in f-droid. Seriously? This is not acceptable!

F-Droid is not a profit company.
They don’t charge you.
They don’t spy on you unlike GAFAM (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft)
They debt you nothing.
They build all apps from the source, thing that Google doesn’t do, is not a fully automated process and errors can happen.
What if you just inform that the application has not been updated, instead of behaving toxic? You haven’t even said which app is.

3 Likes

The app was updated 17 days ago but it still was not updated in f-droid. Seriously? This is not acceptable!

Your help is welcome.

2 Likes

Even if you haven’t the power, knowledge or the possibility to get at least one of the both in order to help with F-Droid, that doesn’t mean you are allowed to behave like that.

1 Like

If it is urgent, you can look into the Github-pages of that app and see, if the developers have the app ready to download from there.

Spielmops

1 Like

Is the app name a secret?

Let me get my crystal ball, …it says… NuPayp… wait, focus, NewTube, oh, sorry, NewPipe? Right, it will be fixed next cycle.

OWN, man, own you nothing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If it’ s really Newpipe, then take this opportunity to change to Skytube. The Newpipers have changed the operating concept of their app, so that now every time the small player starts. If you want a full-screen-video, you have to tap a small full-screen-button. Do that on a smartphone and you know, what “difficult” is …

Spielmops

You can rotate your device to landscape…that will make it fullscreen too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.