Android error happens when try to `fdroid build` React native app

Main issue described on Builds few times (#2582) · Issues · F-Droid / Data · GitLab , in general locally build works fine, but on gitlab ci/cd with fdroid server configs I’ve got errors like:

Could not determine the dependencies of task ':app:lintVitalRelease'.
> Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration ':app:debugCompileClasspath'.
   > Could not resolve project :expo-barcode-scanner.
     Required by:
         project :app
      > No matching configuration of project :expo-barcode-scanner was found. The consumer was configured to find an API of a component, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug' but:
          - None of the consumable configurations have attributes.
   > Could not resolve project :expo-camera.
     Required by:
      > No matching configuration of project :expo-camera was found. The consumer was configured to find an API of a component, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug' but:
   > Could not resolve project :react-native-async-storage_async-storage.
     Required by:
      > No matching configuration of project :react-native-async-storage_async-storage was found. The consumer was configured to find an API of a component, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug' but:
   > Could not resolve project :react-native-community_netinfo.
     Required by:
      > No matching configuration of project :react-native-community_netinfo was found. The consumer was configured to find an API of a component, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug' but:
   > Could not resolve project :react-native-device-info.
     Required by:
      > No matching configuration of project :react-native-device-info was found. The consumer was configured to find an API of a component, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug' but:
   > Could not resolve project :react-native-screens.
     Required by:
      > No matching configuration of project :react-native-screens was found. The consumer was configured to find an API of a component, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug' but:
   > Could not resolve project :react-native-svg.
     Required by:
      > No matching configuration of project :react-native-svg was found. The consumer was configured to find an API of a component, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug' but:

It happens on fdroid build link to CI/CD log: fdroid build (#2008666571) · Jobs · FrozenPyrozen / Data · GitLab

I already added my “assigned” there, it takes time to test things, I’ll try to add my progress soon, there…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.