Alternative to Libreoffice Viewer on F-Droid

Hello

I am searching for something to open .docx documents. I found Libreoffice viewer on F-Droid, but that hasn’t been updated in 2 years so i guess it isn’t being maintained anymore.

Are there any good alternatives that are more active?

1 Like

There is a repository for Collabora Office: Collabora Office on mobiles supporting password protected documents and available on F-Droid - Collabora Office and Collabora Online – Collabora Office on mobiles supporting password protected documents and available on F-Droid - Collabora Office and Collabora Online

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! Works great

Is there any other amazing app.Because Collabora is incompatiable with my device

You could try onlyoffice which is opensource but still contains trackers and is not available on f-droid, you can find it here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onlyoffice.documents

OnlyOffice is not really open source, therefore it will never be available on F-Droid.

It is true but if you can not use collabora I think it is still the best alternative.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.