- fhcode is very limited in support of languages
- squircle ce does not auto complete and upstream
code is not entirely free
- there are couple of issues which are more
than year old and dev is not responding and
the issues are applicable to me
- is there any app which is exactly identical
what’s wrong with acode?
Termux + vim?
Termux + emacs?
Termux + helix
- unstable copy paste
- app hangs after one hour
- the above two are must
- there also other open issues
on git repo
- not android apps
- all of them are linux apps
- emacs is tui; vim, heli_ cli
acode gui and android app
- both of them are rudimentary
- i can continue my work, not at
full pace, but its ok
- apks are available on github repo
- visual code space [ 1 ]
- mucodeeditor [ 2 ]
- gitlab is useless, it doesnt
let me search repo using keywords,
no wonder why there wasnt mass migration
[ 1 ] GitHub - Visual-Code-Space/Visual-Code-Space: Editor based on Visual Studio Code
[ 2 ] GitHub - MuChengTeam/MuCodeEditor: A nice code editor lib for Android with syntax-highlight and auto completion, support code block (aka CodeEditor)
We have Emacs on Android.
Emacs is gui and vim/helix is tui. So maybe you should try Emacs.
nope… trust me, it will simply
give you headache… unless you
want to allocate time and most
Maybe DroidVim as a GUI alternative?
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.