Sanction against Russia and its impact on FDroid

The question was: are 20% hidden? Why?

Your answer was: Some, yes.

You owe me nothing, but IMO it was a dodgy, strange answer.

I was confirming that they are. Reasons? You can think of few, or not, thatā€™s up to you. Hope itā€™s not another reason to feel censored around here or victimised or smth.

3 Likes

Reasons? You can think of few, or not, thatā€™s up to you.

Guessing is only for when insiders refuse to explain. That leads to conspiracy theoriesā€¦

Hope itā€™s not another reason to feel censored around here or victimised or smth.

You can take your personal attack and shove it. Where is up to you.

1 Like

Some of them are about plans/grants which havenā€™t been published which will/should be public later. Others are issues about some private/security problems. Some of them are not needed to be private IMHO, e.g., one of them is about Hacktoberfest 2021 which I see no point to be private. Thatā€™s all, nothing interesting/strange IMO.

6 Likes

Btw havenā€™t seen the updates of Fennec and Mull recently. Is everything alright?
(Might be busy I suppose)

As far as I know in both version 99 and 100 there is a bug that does not allow the addons to work, and I think that is why they have not been updated.

2 Likes

Might be busy I suppose

Among other things, censoring mentions of Z and conflict under pretense of stopping personal attacks:

bug

Great to see a new Mull with fix out in DivestOS repo!

Next update will come to F-Droid too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.