Logic based on the f-droid application

happy time to all.
I am new to this forum and do not pretend to be a very active member. I do not know.

I downloaded the f-droid application in order to download a very good application for my particular need.

but what happened ?.

I do not speak English.

Why, as a developer, is there not an easy solution for the user to translate the text of the applications and thus have a better understanding of them?

watch PlayStore. you have to focus on that this application is used in many countries to download very good applications. but they are not thinking of the foreign user who does not currently have the ability to understand a language other than the native one.

I recommend that you implement a plugin or that I do … an option to translate the text of the description of the applications as playbstore does and have a better understanding of them.

Now see this as a corporate and marketing decision for the company. It is not about comparing one application with another.
it is about focusing on the need of the foreign user who does not have the ability to understand a language other than the native language of his or her country, country, or origin.

Example: Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese. etc …

This comment goes directly to the developers of the application.
for the head of the company. and no, for the moderators, users or subordinates who do not have authority in the corporate decisions of the company.

big greetings to all and a happy time.

Hi, what’s your language? It’s possible that F-Droid already in your language, or at least part of it.

Check out: List of languages supported by Android
And this: Translation and Localization | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository

??

Nepalese is missing: " no buddha, no awakening "

Did you contact the app developer? They need to setup this… not F-Droid

The cake is a lie.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.