F-Droid stop working after minutes on my Google Huawei p20lite

Installed F-Droid on my Google Android Huawei P20 Lite and everytime after installing it stops working. Have to install uninstall all the time. Anybody any idea why this is?

OH and I have not been updating my phone for two weeks now.

Has the bug reporting been triggered?
You can use an alternative client as a workaround, Aurora Droid is currently not working, I like Foxy Droid.

Has the bug reporting been triggered? Have no idea what this means. I downloaded F-Droid from their website. Downloaded soms apps. Then later when opening the app it empy showing no apps in the store and it was useless.

Is this because I still use Google. I haven’t got a new phone yet, still looking aroud to which to get and which OS to install.

Thanks

Then later when opening the app it empy showing no apps in the store and it was useless.

This is a long-standing known issue.
After first run, sometime later the repo metadata will be gone and needs to be downloaded again.
Just pull from the top to refresh.
It shouldn’t happen again, unless you clear F-Droid’s data, change system display size, or change system language.

1 Like

@SkewedZeppelin

Thanks for the reply. Your trick worked :+1:

Any idea on how to solve this on the Aurora store where I have the same problem?

Thanks so much

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.