Eu.faircode.email contains BugSnag, needs TRACKING antifeature

Will do, asap. Thanks

I have just added images and screenshots as well.
I am curious how this is going to look!

2 Likes

FYI: FairEmail - use fastlane (0048cf3b) · Commits · F-Droid / Data · GitLab

Thanks!

I guess the meta data will be pulled on the next build?

The only doubt I have: is markdown supported in meta data?

IIRC, next index update, as 615 was already build.

Not quite, more like a subset of HTML, kinda like Google Play store, eg. Simple-Gallery/fastlane/metadata/android/en-US/full_description.txt at master · SimpleMobileTools/Simple-Gallery · GitHubhttps://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.simplemobiletools.gallery.pro/

I have just removed all markdown from the full description.

But why not leave the links?

I like to keep the description the same as the Play store description.
At the bottom there is a link to the full GitHub description (with links).

You still miss metadata/en-US/ changelogs / to comply with new fdroid selection Files · master · F-Droid / Client · GitLab

@dosse91 , seems you can now soften your thread primary description ? If you have time, I have a running list of fdroid apks with so-called trackers or similar : CLI tool to check F-Droid apps with Exodus - #7 by oF2pks

As an aside, @Izzy, why do you include FairEmail in your repo while main F-Droid does also? Typically, you remove from yours whenever such overlap occurs.…

@TPS since Marcel is pushing updates rather often, it makes debugging harder when users come to complain that their latest F-Droid version is 2 days old (if lucky given the average update times) yet actually 7 versions older, and their bug was fixed yesterday.

1 Like

As @Licaon_Kter wrote. I was asked to so testers have an easy way to stick to the update rhythm :laughing: Needless to say, Marcel agreed to that. The “average Joe” won’t notice as the “recommended version” is set by F-Droid – and whenever Ciaran signed an update, my repo has already switched to the next, so no conflicts.

1 Like

Also this Multiple repos - metadata should follow installed version (#1566) · Issues · F-Droid / Client · GitLab

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.