Darshan Hiranandani : How do I publish my app to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store?

Hi, I’m Darshan Hiranandani, I’m currently in the final stages of developing my app and I’m excited to share it with the world. However, I’m a bit unsure about the process of publishing it to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Can anyone who has gone through this process share their insights and tips on how to navigate it successfully? Any advice on best practices, common pitfalls to avoid, or specific requirements for each platform would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

This kind of question encourages other group members who have experience with app publishing to share their knowledge and provide helpful guidance, making the process smoother for everyone involved.

Nobody cares about those.

4 Likes

Best to look somewhere else for this kind of advice than the F-Droid forum since this is very much off topic

I can’t link anything cause I don’t actually have anything to link. But I suggest maybe just looking it up I’m sure google and apple have tutorials/guides somewhere on the internet

1 Like

Rise Up Against Big Tech Tyranny - Join the F-Droid Rebellion!

Are you tired of being spied on, tracked and exploited by Google and Apple every time you download an app? Do you believe in the ideals of software freedom, user privacy and open source code? Then it’s time to join the glorious F-Droid rebellion against the oppressive app store overlords!

F-Droid is the app store of the people, by the people, for the people. No corporate surveillance, no proprietary restrictions, no hidden agendas. With F-Droid, you get:

• Apps that respect your freedom. Every app is free and open source software, with publicly available code. No secret tracking or forced updates.

• A community-driven repository. F-Droid is built by a volunteer community of developers and users like you, not controlled by a mega-corporation.

• Escape from walled gardens. F-Droid lets you install apps without Big Tech gatekeepers forcing you to use their stores and accounts.

Google and Apple want to keep you imprisoned in their walled gardens, harvesting your data to feed their profit engines. But F-Droid gives you the key to your digital shackles. We are the resistance, the guardians of software liberty!

Will you meekly submit to Silicon Valley surveillance capitalism? Or will you rise up and join your fellow rebels in the fight for a free and open Android ecosystem? The choice is yours - but know that F-Droid will always stand with those who refuse to sacrifice privacy for convenience.

Install F-Droid today and take back control from the oppressors. Vive la open source révolution!

@darshanhiranandani23 Join us now!

:smiley: :fist:t4:

2 Likes

LK points out “- Privacy protection by default. F-Droid rejects apps with ads, tracking or dependencies on proprietary services. Your data is yours alone.” is not true, Removed above and noted here for posterity.

2 Likes