Update to SolitaireCG 3.2.1 Not Visible in F-Droid App Store

Problem: SolitaireCG version 3.2.1 does not appear in F-Droid App Store.

Background: In December 2017 I updated SolitaireCG to version 3.2.1 and also created GitLab Merge Request 2740. The MR was merged a week ago and I can see the updated screen shots in the F-Droid App Store. However version 3.2.1 of the SolitaireCG App does not appear to be available.

Question: Is there something I neglected in the process of updating F-Droid for the new version, or do I simply need to wait longer for the new version to become available?

3.2.1:
We can’t build this version: The build for this version appears to have failed. Check the build log.
Version code: 711

We don’t have the current version of this app

Nothing’s wrong on your side, it’s buildserver that suffers from stability issues. Many apps are affected, sorry for that.

Thanks @hotlittlewhitedog for the response. I checked the SolitaireCG v3.2.1 (711) build log and it indicates “There is currently no text in this page…

Thanks @relan for the explanation. If you need me to do anything on my side then please let me know. In the meantime I will patiently await while the buildserver stability issues are resolved.

I noticed that SolitaireCG 3.2.1 still has not been built on F-Droid.

From looking back through the git changes, I noticed the following commit that was applied to many SourceForge based projects:

GitLab - apply new lint rules forcing HTTPS to git.code.sf.net

Is this related to why many applications fail to build?

Is there an estimated date when the problem with builds will be fixed?

Is this related to why many applications fail to build?

No, this is a totally different story. The commit you linked changes virtually nothing.

Is there an estimated date when the problem with builds will be fixed?

Nobody except Ciaran (the founder of F-Droid) has access to the build infrastructure. Unfortunately, he’s barely avalable, so we have very little idea of what’s up with the buildserver.

Thank you @relan for the prompt response and explanation of the situation. I wanted to make sure that I had done all that was required on my side for the build to happen.

'Hopefully the issues with the build server will be resolved soon.

'Just a note to say that SolitaireCG v3.2.1 became available in the F-Droid app store as of February 16, 2018. Thanks to all who made this happen.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.