Update failures

Most of my updates succeed. Just these few have been failing for a couple of weeks now. What’s up with that?

Refresh?

or maybe even clear the app data for F-Droid and start fresh?

Refresh didn’t help, already tried that. I haven’t cleared the app data in F-droid in YEARS, that’s a viable solution! Give me a minute…

Actually, probable a few minutes, since it’ll have to reconfigure and sync it’s database…

They didn’t help. I even cleaned out Google Play Services and rebooted the phone. I got OpenTracks to install, but the other three still refuse.

Is like to figure out of it’s an installer or f-droid issue, but I think the next step is an uninstall/reinstall, unless somebody has a different suggestion…?

A logcat would be helpful.

Does it work if you download the apks and install them manully?

Pretty sure I have a terminal thing installed. How do I get the proper logcat?

I don’t know. I haven’t done that in so long, I couldn’t say. I would probably try an uninstall-reinstall before a manual install. :wink:

It might be to lack of free space on the phone: biggest updates fail.

It wasn’t a lack of space… they eventually did install. No rhyme or reason to it. Unless clearing the cache and rebooting the phone had some delayed effect.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.