Stock Widget in F-Droid

In F-Droid Current Version 3.9.768

But in github 3.9.769, 3.9.770 available

I will contact stock widget developer they will tell to contact f-droid.

Build failed please inform developer to what need to do

https://monitor.f-droid.org/builds/log/com.github.premnirmal.tickerwidget/300900770#site-footer

Thanks

Unexpected version/version code in output; APK: ‘3.9.771’ / ‘300900771’, Expected: ‘3.9.770’ / ‘300900770’

already fixed, next cycle will rebuild: misc fixes (c6b7d092) · Commits · F-Droid / Data · GitLab

Thanks for the work.

https://monitor.f-droid.org/builds/log/com.github.premnirmal.tickerwidget/300900771#site-footer

Build Success

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Merge with

Latest version in github have 3.9.813
But in F-Droid have only 3.9.800

Please fix the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Build sucess

Thanks

I contacted the programmer which seemed to be also a bit vexed by recurring issues.

Blockquote
Re: [premnirmal/StockTicker] The current version on F-droid (V 3.9.832) does not update the stocks any more. (Issue #368)

This bug has already been fixed. The issue is with F-droid, it does not update the app very frequently. Please contact F-droid for any issues related to F-droid

Blockquote

So, this is what I do now. The current version (does not appear any more on my phone repo but on the web) 3.9.832
The developer says the version is fixed and advanced to …834
Kind regards.

I didnot found version 3.9.832 in github

Where F-Droid Pick the version
@Licaon_Kter

I can find it just fine Release 3.9.832: Update libraries and minSdk, gradle version update. Remove next fetch… · premnirmal/StockTicker · GitHub

I did not find that version on git hub, actually it was 830 and then 833 on GIT (for me). Current version is 834. The issue (quotations not loading) was fixed in 833 or 834 respectively (do not know which). I thought the 832 might have been withdrawn because it had the issue? If it is there again, then maybe he did put it again there today.
The fdroid version was 832 (by the “about” version number on the smartphone).

Look at Tags not at Releases… it will magically appear :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, I noticed on the bug tracker. (I always say be kind to each other, I highly estimate the author of the OSS app and I highly estimate f-droid for the opportunity if gives to users that do not want to be “just sheep”. So have patience :sunny: )

Summary

Stock Widget in F-Droid

@Licaon_Kter merge the forum

Stock widget Version 3.9.834 Released