First, I want to thanks every f-droid members for maintaining such a rich service, it’s amazing.
I am not writing here to complain in any sort of some release not released in time etc… I just want to confirm I understood well build steps.
From what I saw:
- App’s metadatas get updated (manually or by a bot)
- Build occurs, building any application with a higher version than what’s in current indexes
- Update occurs, updating indexes and repos with freshly built apk’s.
- Deploy occurs, which build a new website based on new indexes, leading in ‘app deployment’.
So if that is correct, can someone help me understanding why OpenBoard did not made it to the last step ? I must miss something.
- Metadata got updated : Update OpenBoard to 1.4.5 (19) (69c13964) · Commits · F-Droid / Data · GitLab → OK
- Apk got built : build - F-Droid Monitor (08/08 fdroiddata 98313807) → OK
- Update : update - F-Droid Monitor (08/10 fdroiddata 98313807) → OK but apk is not in the updated known_apps.txt
- Deploy : deploy - F-Droid Monitor (08/10 fdroiddata 98313807) → Same, OK but apk is not in the updated [known_apps.txt](https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/-/blob
Thanks for your help