Metadata refreshed but no update/build log available

Some days ago, I pushed a new tag to dev.patri9ck.a2ln. When I edited the metadata afterwards to adjust some things and submitted a merge request, I noticed, thanks to the bot, that there is an issue with Gradle: dev.patri9ck.a2ln: Added web site, author information, donation link (!11376) · Merge requests · F-Droid / Data · GitLab

So I fixes the issue, deleted the tag and recreated it.

Unfortunately, the new version still cannot be downloaded at F-Droid and there is no build log available: https://monitor.f-droid.org/builds/log/dev.patri9ck.a2ln/6

Is it normal that it happend yet? And if not, is there some way to trigger the build process so the update is available to users?

The link you sent shows a build log to me, guess when you posted the build cycle just hadn’t gotten to your app yet.

The fact the build is currently displayed under running - F-Droid Monitor means that the build hasn’t been signed yet, once the build cycle completes and the apps have been signed the app will become available.

See FAQ · Wiki · F-Droid / wiki · GitLab and FAQ · Wiki · F-Droid / wiki · GitLab for more details.

Alright, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.